Sunday, May 19, 2013

Catwoman Henchmen

As previously mentioned, there's a Heroclix set coming out based on the 1960s' Batman television series.  We don't know yet what's in the set (although it's easy to make some pretty safe bets), but there's little doubt that there'll be a Catwoman figure.


Or that it will be something outrageously sexy in its pose.

But Catwoman deserves those henchmen she used to have, with the adorable little kitty-cat hats.


And so with the artistic help of my favorite Israeli illustrator Aviv Itzcovitz,  I offer you these tokens to use as henchman for her (based on the rules I mentioned here). Enjoy!







4 comments:

SallyP said...

I like Lee Merriweathre, but man, Julie Newmar is still my favorite Catwoman.

But those feline henchmen are adorable!

david_b said...

Very little was ever, EVER HOTTER than Julie Newmar in her skin-tight suit.

Period.

Troy Wilson said...

It does my heart good to see another Scipio/Aviv team-up.

Scipio said...

Me, too, Troy! We work well together.